Lost Is Back with a VengeancePosted: February 8, 2007
I’m a hardcore Lost fan, but even I have to admit that the “mini-series” beginning of Season 3 wasn’t that good. Actually, it was pretty lame.
But that’s all changed. Episode 3.07, Not in Portland, is anything but lame. Actually, it’s one of my favorite episodes so far. Here’s some random thoughts about it:
- The “Wookie prisoner gag” was awesome! ‘Nuff said.
- I wasn’t expecting Juliet’s ex-husband to actually get hit by a bus. Were the Portland/Dharma guys behind it, or was it, as Locke would say, fate that drove her to the island?
- It’s about time Danny got what was coming to him, but I wonder what the implications for Juliet will be. I doubt Ben is too keen on her killing his henchmen while he’s under the knife.
- Alex’s character just got a lot more interesting. She obviously thinks she’s Ben’s daughter, but what about Danielle? There’s got to be more here than meets the eye.
- Carl’s private screening of the latest Dharma flick was really, really weird. I bet people will be trying to dissect that film for a while.